Our Service Area
I don’t particularly like the term service area. It is too confining. While it is definitely easier for a dancer from Greensboro to come to the studio, we have had dancers make a special trip to NC from Montgomery, AL; Pittsburgh, PA; Virginia Beach, VA; Sarasota, FL; and Charleston, SC. My service area is the dance community. That can be here in Greensboro, a drive down the highway from Cary, NC, or a short plane flight from New York City.
Dancers from the mid-Atlantic find that a trip to Greensboro is a valuable part of their dance journey.
Why Travel to Greensboro?
You wouldn’t choose your Summer Intensive based solely on it being down the street from your house, right? Then, you shouldn’t choose a photographer because they are super close. In some cases, your best choice is nearby. Sometimes, you must travel a little to get the attention and quality you deserve. Why make the trip to Greensboro?
- You want to create photographs that showcase your artistry and personality.
- You want an artistic partner who can translate your best technique into the photo.
- You want a creative space where you are supported and encouraged.
- You want an award-winning master photographer who can craft the images of your dreams.
- You want to have fun while getting all of the above!
Planning a Trip to Greensboro
I’ve gathered information on how to get to Greensboro, places to stay, some of my favorite places to eat, and things to do in Greensboro and North Carolina.