Indoor Photography Studio
Outdoor Photography Wonderland
Andrew Bowen Studios
New Video of the Expanded Studio coming in September
About the Studios
I invite you to take a short video tour of the outdoor and indoor spaces at my Greensboro Photography Studio and begin to imagine the incredible images we can create. The possibilities are limitless.
- How big is the outdoor space?
- The outdoor space covers about 2-1/4 acres. Approximately half is wooded and the other half is landscaped.
- The woods are home to a post barn shack, a swing, small stage, bridge and some split rail fencing.
- The landscaped side has a custom ironwork gate, lawns, pine needles, hardscaped paths and some architectural details around the buildings.
- Is the studio in your house?
- No. There are two houses on the property, and we live in one, and the other was transformed into the studio.
- We occassionally use the changing bedroom as a guest bedroom, but not not on days we are shooting. Everything is cleaned after we have guests.
- How big is the indoor space?
- I’ve lost track of the total indoor studio space, but the shoot rooms are just shy of 1000 sq.ft.
- Add in the lounge, kitchen, bathroom, storage room of goodies, and changing room…
- One end of the indoor shoot space is super-airy with big windows and light walls, and the other is darker and more moody.